• All tractors must be stock in appearance from front to rear. All hoods, grilles, fenders and frames will be stock appearing for that make and model of tractor. Front ends must be wide front. Tractors must have stock block or its replacement.
• All tractors must use the fuel it was designed for. Diesel tractors must have the correct stock pump for that make and model.
• Tractors must have drawbar with 3” minimum hole, located no more than 20” in height, and no less than 18” from center of rear axle. Drawbar will be solid in all directions.
• If weight or excess fluids or any parts fall off during pull, that pull will be disqualified.
• No more than one person permitted on tractor. NO RIDERS.
• Tractors must have a double spring loaded throttle
• All tractors must have a safety kill switch an/or shutoff that is accessible both to the driver and the rear of the tractor. Tractors must have a 2 1/2 lb. minimum dry powder fire extinguisher. Drivers must wear a helmet when pulling.