Ohio State Tractor Pullers Association
THURSDAY JUNE 28th, 2018 – 7:00 PM
- Pro Stock Semi
- Limited Pro Diesel Truck
- Two Wheel Drive
- Light Limited Pro Stock Tractors
Harrison County Fair Class
- 8500 lbs open stock diesel 4×4 – hanging weights
OSTPA Info: www.OSTPA.com
Harrison County Class Info
Don Jones: 740-391-5025
Richard Eberhart: 740-517-5199
Competition Director is Final
SATURDAY JUNE 30th, 2018 – 7:00 PM
Weigh-in starts at 6:00 PM
Entry Fee: $20
Classes and Purse
- 6,300 Cheater Stock 4×4 Gas Truck $500.00
- Hot Farm Tractors 9,500 lbs $1300.00
- USA-East Series Points
- 10,000lb Pro Farm Tractors permitted at 3000rpm
- Class is open to the world – No membership required
- Pro Modified Truck 4×4 $2,000.00
- (Power Pulling Productions)
- Classic Super Stock 7700 lbs $2200.00
- Super Stock 4×4 Trucks $3,300.00
- Lucas Series Sactioned
- Power Pulling Productions
Crouse “Moonshine” Weight Transfer Machine
All Pullers must pay the non refundable $7.00 gate fee
Truck & Tractor Pull Rules V-8 Hot Rod Tractors must have proper safety equipment. 18 .4-38 tires maximum and 20″ drawbar. Will follow USA East rules. Classic Super Stock Tractors will follow USA East rules. 2.6 diesel 4×4 class will follow the 2017 Full Pull Productions Open 2.6 Diesel 4×4 Truck rules. Visit www.fullpullproductions.com
to view the rules. Local participation is permitted and does not require a USA East membership. Classic Pro Farm Tractors must have a roll cage and scatter blanket. Must have other necessary safety equipment. No cast flywheels permitted. (www.bunkerhillshootout.com
Sponsored by: D&E Electric and Hess
• All tractors must be stock in appearance from front to rear. All hoods, grilles, fenders and frames will be stock appearing for that make and model of tractor. Front ends must be wide front. Tractors must have stock block or its replacement.
• All tractors must use the fuel it was designed for. Diesel tractors must have the correct stock pump for that make and model.
• Tractors must have drawbar with 3” minimum hole, located no more than 20” in height, and no less than 18” from center of rear axle. Drawbar will be solid in all directions.
• If weight or excess fluids or any parts fall off during pull, that pull will be disqualified.
• No more than one person permitted on tractor. NO RIDERS.
• Tractors must have a double spring loaded throttle
• All tractors must have a safety kill switch an/or shutoff that is accessible both to the driver and the rear of the tractor. Tractors must have a 2 1/2 lb. minimum dry powder fire extinguisher. Drivers must wear a helmet when pulling.
• Tractors in this class will have roll cage, wheelie bars and must be able to support weight of the tractor according to NTPA specs.
• Exhaust pipes off of turbos must have cross bolts with minimum grade of 5/16 diameter.
• Flywheel blankets are required. Steel flywheels are required, no cast flywheels.
• Front weights cannot extend more than 11’ from center of rear axle to the front of the weights. Rear weights cannot extend more than 6” past rear of back tire and in no way interfere with hooking or unhooking of the sled. No wheel weights are permitted.
• Drivers must start with a tight chain. Jerking of the sled will not be permitted.
• All tractors are subject to random safety checks, hitch height and weight checks.
Pull Organized and Operated by Harrison County Fair Board.
ALL DECISIONS OF THE TRACK OFFICIALS ARE FINAL!